June 2020 through mid-September
To answer the needs of the homeless residents of Isabella County, ICRH is please to introduce our Summer Shelter program. The program will consist of and be limited to the following:
- Only available through a referral from an agency, service provider, or local church
- Is available for Isabella County residents only
- Hours of Operation – Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Lunches will be available only through a pre-order basis
- Shower and laundry use must be scheduled, no laundry can be left overnight
- Computer, WIFI connection, guest restroom, and casual space
- Community services will be scheduled for tutoring, Great Starts, and other services as they are available.
Referrals are required to enroll in the Summer Shelter Program. The form can be found here.